Our Head of Sales & Marketing Manager is taking on the London Marathon on Sunday 23rd April 2017 to raise money for a very worthy cause, close to his heart.
Shane Wisdom (30)
‘I admit training is much tougher than I anticipated but I will complete this huge task ahead of me. I have, and am witnessing the effects that Alzheimer’s can have on loved one’s and it will be a pleasure to do my bit to help raise money & awareness for this great charity.
I’m not asking you to get up at 6am on a weekend and do long morning runs, make sure you eat your 5 a day, I’m not asking you to go on a diet or to stop drinking……………. What I’m asking from you is far easier. Just a small donation to help me reach my target. It’s that simple’.
Please sponsor Shane to help him achieve his goal but ultimately to raise money for this very worthy cause. Thank you in advance.
Sale to Include: * 2015: A & R Willis Professional Range Catering Trailer. Size 22′ x 7’6″, 3500Kg
* New/Boxed Iconic Design Style Office Chairs & Home Furniture
* Entire Contents of Children’s Nursery * Contents of Ex Display Kitchen & Bathroom Showroom with Miele/Neff/Gaggenua Appliance’s & Kitchen Displays
* Catering Equipment, Polar Fridges, Meat Slicer, Ovens, Commercial Toaster etc
* 4 x Airbench Extraction Units
* Other General Collective Goods