'Unreserved' Sale of
Fine Art & Collectibles
Thursday 15th December 2022
‘By Order of the Enforcement Agents & Landlord in Possession'
Original Artworks, Lithograhps & Signed Prints By Artists to Include:
- Raoul Dufy (1877 - 1953) Oil on Board 'Board Des Regates'
- Marc Chagall (1887 - 1985) Oil on Board 'La Traversae de la Mer Rouge'
- Albert Gleizes (1881 - 1953) Oil on Canvas ' Vue de Arras' 1905
- Juan Bautista Nieto Mixed Media on Board 'Begona 1'
- Douglas McDougall Charcoal on Paper 'Theo 14'
- Maurice de Vlaminck (1876 - 1958)
- Abdur Rahman (Pakistan 1897 - 1975) (withdrawn until 2023)
- Jamil Naqsh (Pakistan 1939 - 2019) (withdrawn until 2023)
- Mansur Aye (Pakistan 1941 - 2008) (withdrawn until 2023)
- Pierre Grisot (French 1912-1995)
- Alberto Corsini
- John Everard Kingsley
- Neal Jones (withdrawn until 2023)
- Nicholas Hatfull (withdrawn until 2023)
- Saul Robertson
- Susan Ashworth
- Pablo Picasso
- Henri Matisse
- Collection of Vintage & Antique Coins, Stamps & Nazi Memorabilia
NOTE: Authentication has been provided by an independent fine art specialist, however this is not to be solely replied upon and buyers are always encouraged to satisfy themselves on all matters prior to bidding.
For Viewing Appointments:
T: 0208 300 9828
VIEWING: By Appointment Only on 0208 300 9828
Tuesday 13th & Wednesday 14th December 2022
Sidcup & Orpington